Re: [AMBER] ERROR IN SETPAR() upon atom distribution with FF03, 03.r1

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2011 08:19:17 -0500

Hi,

I can't reproduce this error using the given sequence in a standard
REMD run. The error is probably related to something specific in your
input. As Dave has suggested, could you send your groupfile, an input
file, and any other relevant files (such as any files containing
restraint information)? Thanks.

-Dan