Re: [AMBER] ERROR IN SETPAR() upon atom distribution with FF03, 03.r1

From: Bongkeun Kim <bkim.chem.ucsb.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:48:20 -0800

I did the same thing with ff99SB force field and I got the same error.
I guess it doen't depend on the FFs.
I generated input files from tleap by using the following sequence.
sequence {NGLU GLU ARG VAL GLN ASP ASN ILE VAL ASN ARG ILE SER ASP ARG CLEU
}
It worked well with the single MD with pmemd.cuda.
sander.mpi with REMD only has this error and adding ACE cap onto the
first GLU makes me avoid this error.
I hope this could be solved soon.
Thank you.
Bongkeun Kim