[AMBER] Positive value of DELTA INT using one trajectory approach

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2011 20:31:34 +0100

Dear all,

actually I did MM/PBSA ( using mm_pbsa.pl ) analysis of several systems
composed of one big molecule (receptor) and ligand which is composed of
several small and identical molecules (10 and 15) and in each case I have
obtained positive DELTA INT although I am using one-trajectory approach so
DELTA INT has to be zero.
One of such example is shown below. When I analyzed complexes where ligand
was composed just from one small molecule (1-1 complex), DELTA INT was
zero as should be.
I simply subtracted this positive DELTA INT from the final DELTA PB(GB)TOT
values to obtain correct dHs so I am
writing just to point to some potential bug in "INT" function ...

Best wishes,

    Marek

PS: I am using Amber 11 with all bugfixes applied up to 12.

# COMPLEX RECEPTOR LIGAND
# ----------------------- -----------------------
-----------------------
# MEAN STD MEAN STD