Re: [AMBER] cuda_DPDP problems; large cutoff radius problems

From: Scott Le Grand <SLeGrand.nvidia.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2011 09:39:56 -0800

Need.Input.Files...

But the slowdown is not unexpected... It's not hard to address either...

DPDP mode should be working - I tested it with JAC - about 120 seconds. It worked with my test cases. Is this with the 12 A cutoff?

It's only "easily reproducible" with the offending input file...

Have I sufficiently beaten this horse to death yet?