Re: [AMBER] parametrization of acetyl-coa using antechamber

From: Knut Jørgen Bjuland <knutjorgen1.yahoo.no>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2011 10:00:02 +0100

Hi

I used reduce to add hydrogen bond, but I failed to described it. Having
said that I also ran acdoctor on the same pdb file. As a matter of fact
I am now sending along the pdb files and the log files from acdoctor. It
appears that there is a small distance between certain atom in the pdb file.

Knut J