[AMBER] nab problems: compile and use on different machines

From: Anselm Horn <Anselm.Horn.biochem.uni-erlangen.de>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 18:55:40 +0100

Dear all,

I have a (hopefully trivial) problem:
I compiled Amber11 and AmberTools1.4 on one machine, but now want to use
nab on a different machine, with a different directory structure.
When I try to invoke nab on the small test-input file from the tutorial,
nab throws an error for the ucpp call ("No such file or directory"),
because it uses the path from the original compilation.

Is there the possibility to change this search path at runtime?

Unfortunately, I don't have any working compilers on the machine that it
is to run the nab program.

Many thanks in advance!

Best regards,

Anselm

Bioinformatik
Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Germany