Re: [AMBER] softcore TI with more than 2 procs?

From: Niel Henriksen <niel.henriksen.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2011 16:34:31 -0700

This problem has been solved (but not necessarily understood).

I was unintentionally using prmtop files that didn't have solvent
pointers, atoms per molecule, or box info. I was able to get the
calculations to run using a fix by tom (tec3):

Edit lines 522 and 2241 of runmd.f (amber11) to read
"if (ifsc == 1 .and. master)" instead of "if (ifsc == 1)"

However, all of this is avoided when using the proper prmtop.
In that case, no errors occurred when using the original amber11 code.

I'm still a little confused about why this runs with the bad prmtops on
two processors but not more ... but overall the problem is resolved.

Thanks,
--Niel