Re: [AMBER] clustering by attribute

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2011 12:19:42 -0500

Hi,

I believe the manual has an error and that the attribute functionality
of clustering is not yet fully implemented. The manual states: "It is
now also possible to cluster by attribute...will be discussed later",
but it is never referenced again. Currently you have to use either rms
or dme as your distance metric (ptraj cluster experts - please correct
me if I'm missing something here).

Also, unlike the distance, angle, dihedral etc. commands the 'radgyr'
command does not as of yet process a 'name' argument (and therefore
does not go on the scalarStack) so unfortunately you would not be able
to use radius of gyration to cluster anyway.

-Dan