[AMBER] clustering by attribute

From: Massimiliano Porrini <M.Porrini.ed.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2011 23:20:22 +0000

Dear Amber users,

I would like to do some cluster analysis of my long simulation
using a similarity metric different from RMSd or from DME.

As it is stated in Amber Tools manual, one can cluster by
attribute (i.e. a time series).
Specifically I would like to use the radius of gyration as
attribute.

Could you please tell me which would be the syntax to use?

I have been trying with the following one, but it does not work:

trajin ../../filename.mdcrd.gz 1000 76042
radgyr gyration :1-51
cluster out filename representative pdb average pdb averagelinkage
clusters 10 gyration sieve 100 :1-51

Many thanks in advance.

Regards,
MP

--
Dr. Massimiliano Porrini
Institute for Condensed Matter and Complex Systems