[AMBER] ncsu-umbrella-slice utility in AMBER11

From: Mark Santer <Mark.Santer.mpikg.mpg.de>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2011 13:07:15 +0100

Dear Amber fellows,

I am looking for the "ncsu-umbrella-slice" utility in Amber11
in order to extract PMF curves and profiles from the output
of flooding or umbrella free energy simulations. It was shipped
with Amber10, but apparently even there it took some
extra configuration to get it compiled and work (the configure
script did not include the compilation of that utility explicitly).
In Amber11, however, I do not see any hint within the sources
that it has been included. Where can I find it?

Cheers

Mark

--
Dr. Mark Santer
Max Planck Institute of Colloids and Interfaces