Re: [AMBER] Problems with TIP5P water

From: <tommaso.casalini.mail.polimi.it>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 11:21:40 +0100

Thank you all for your advices.

Now I am using a cut off of 8 A, and all works well.

I set in the minimization input file ntf = 2, and I have no more
problems during minimization. Now the question is: is this correct, or
just a trick which can badly affect following steps?

Indeed, I also tried to run heating and pressure equilibration steps,
and final density is very close to the experimental one.

However, now I try to run minimization without that parameter (ntf =
2), for 10 steps, in order to see which is the most critical atom, as
you said.

Hydrogen atom type in propylene glycol is "H1".

Thank you again!

Tommaso