[AMBER] Error with MM-PBSA

From: Jagur Lambix <jagurlambix.yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 13:05:31 -0800 (PST)

Hello All,

I am doing mm_pbsa analysis for the protein+ligand system using amber10.

When I started the tutorial given in AMBER (Advanced tutorial 3), it calculate
the binding energy without any error.

But when I used the perl script (binding_energy.mmpbsa) given in tutorial of
amber10 for my MD trajectory, it is giving the following error:

Can't use an undefined value as an ARRAY reference at
/usr/local/amber10//src/mm_pbsa/mm_pbsa_statistics.pm line 948.

I have checked the mm_pbsa_statistics.pm file, but I didnt able to figure out
the problem.

Can anyone please help me in this.

Thanks in advance