[AMBER] Compiling Ambertools 1.4 on MacBook SnowLeopard10.6.3

From: Siti Mohamad <siti.zuraidahmz.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:52:44 +0800

Dear Amber,
I'm installing Amber 11 on MacOS 10.6.3. I have installed gcc compiler, the
latest XCode developer tools, and Macports. When make install, it stopped
with following error:

cd ../lib && make sys2.a

make[2]: `sys2.a' is up to date.

gfortran -o ambpdb ambpdb.o forFIRSTtype.o forFIRSTbond.o forFIRSThbond.o
forFIRSTteth.o forFIRSToutp.o forFIRSTsugar.o ../lib/sys2.a

ld: warning: in ambpdb.o, *file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)*

ld: warning: in forFIRSTtype.o, file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)

ld: warning: in forFIRSTbond.o, file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)

ld: warning: in forFIRSThbond.o, file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)

ld: warning: in forFIRSTteth.o, file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)

ld: warning: in forFIRSToutp.o, file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)

ld: warning: in forFIRSTsugar.o, file was built for i386 which is not the
architecture being linked (x86_64)

Undefined symbols:

  "_main", referenced from:

      start in crt1.10.5.o