Re: [AMBER] Query regarding Linmin error

From: Hirdesh Kumar <hirdesh.iitd.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2011 14:35:13 +0530

Hi,
I tried to do the minimization using xmin of my system.. I just changed the
*ncyc* option with *ntmin=3* in the script for xmin consideration.
But this time, the minimization starts (the mdout information is there for
NSTEP 1)

The mdout file is given below:

*NSTEP ENERGY RMS GMAX NAME NUMBER
      1 -5.8644E+05 0.0000E+00 3.7844E+02 C 590

 BOND = 42121.5300 ANGLE = 1131.4977 DIHED =
3216.1788
 VDWAALS = 96652.4918 EEL = -744969.5912 HBOND =
0.0000
 1-4 VDW = 1519.7911 1-4 EEL = 13886.2290 RESTRAINT =
0.0000*

But then it didnt proceed further and also no error is displayed....

I used following script for minimization

*Minimization of the entire molecular system
 &cntrl
  imin=1,ntmin=3, maxcyc=2000, cut=10.0,
  ntpr=100,
 &end*