Re: [AMBER] concentration

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jan 2011 14:59:54 -0500

packmol comes to mind: http://www.ime.unicamp.br/~martinez/packmol/ . Then
all you need is a library file for urea. There's a related OFF file in
amber right now (8Mureabox.off), but I attached one to an email in a
OFF file. This is what you'll need to use if you generate your own
structure with packmol or something of the like.

That previous post is here: http://archive.ambermd.org/201001/0389.html

Hope this helps,
Jason

On Thu, Jan 20, 2011 at 2:09 PM, Bill Ross <ross.cgl.ucsf.edu> wrote:

> PS -
>
> I wonder if there is some non-Amber tool to do this?
> If so, you could loadpdb in leap and setbox to create
> a periodic system.
>
> Bill
>
> > I am new in amber10. I want to simualte 1-6M urea with water . But I
> don't
> > know how make 1-6 M concentration of urea in amber 10.
> > How i make the system in different concentration?

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Graduate Student
352-392-4032