Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI fails to run on multiple nodes

From: Jesper Sørensen <lists.jsx.dk>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 19:44:41 +0100

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the reply. As it turns out it is because in the PBS script I
used the files were copied to a scratch directory on the master-node. This
caused the slave nodes not to have access to the files and thus they sat
idle... I've fixed it by running directory from my HOME directory, which
all the nodes have access to.

Best regards,
Jesper