Re: [AMBER] Parameter missing in Glycan

From: Lachele Foley (Lists) <"Lachele>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2011 13:10:02 -0500

Yes. You can make backups of the existing libraries if you want (copy
to "file.back"). If you diff the files, you should see that the only
significant changes are in the assignment of atom types in the
terminal residues. They were mistakenly assigned in the original
files.

:-) Lachele
Lachele Foley
CCRC/UGA