Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI query

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 10:08:14 -0500

Is there another MPI you can use on your system for mpi4py? MMPBSA.py.MPI
uses virtually no form of communication, so no one MPI will work better than
another in this case. However, it's difficult for me to diagnose the
problem without being able to investigate things myself.

Are you sure that mpicc comes from the same mpich2 that you're using?
Because as far as I know mpi4py automatically grabs the first "mpicc" in
your PATH, and I'm not familiar enough with Python's build tools to know how
to modify it.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,