Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI - Output discrepancies

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2011 19:03:56 +0100

Hi Mish,

My original assumption was that DELTA G binding is the sum over all residues. For easy reference DELTA G is given in the attached FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat and the per residue decomposition in output2.dat

I tried to add the total per-residue energies in FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat but this does not produce the result given in FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat. Far from it.

Most likely, I miss the whole concept.

Thanks

George