Re: [AMBER] QM/MM-MD binding energy

From: Eliac Brown <eliacbrown.yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 20:51:28 -0800 (PST)

Dear Dr. Jason
Thanks for your reply.
I am so sorry I didn't give full background about my error. It was:
 Unusual nbond for O: 72268 0
  Using default oxygen LCPO parameters
 Unusual nbond for O: 72271 0
  Using default oxygen LCPO parameters

  Unit 30 Error on OPEN: inpcrd

here, I am missing the inpcrd file, where I specified -y XXX.mdcrd
what keyword should be specified where I want to read the snapshots from the trajectory, according to the manual I should use -y file.mdcrd. I used the following command:
 sander.MPI -O -i QMMM-GBSA.in -o QMMM-GBSA.out -p XXX.prmtop -y XXX.mdcrd
One more point please, should I calculate the surface area? when I specified gbsa=1, I got the above warring (Using default oxygen LCPO parameters), is that normal?
Please, is there any tutorial on post-process methodology? or at least give me any hint please.
Thanks
Eliac