Re: [AMBER] REMD number of replica

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Dec 2010 12:27:11 -0500

before determining the # of replicas, you need to first decide the
temperature range you are going to use. the low end often corresponds to
something where you want to compare to an experiment, and the high end is
determined by what temperature you need to improve sampling. in your case,
this will be an important consideration because you don't want to unfold
your protein or dissociate the complex or denature the DNA. this will be one
of the most important decisions in your project and will require testing adn
careful reading of the literature.