[AMBER] native number of contacts

From: Rilei Yu <yulaomao1983.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2010 23:17:49 +0800 (CST)

Dear amber users,

After reading the tutorial on the defination of the native conact, I am still confused. The defination of the native contacts is defined as" native contacts are those that have been found either in the first snapshot of the MD trajecoty or a reference structure."

Based on the defination, I think the native contacts should be constent, since it refers to the first frame. However, after checking the out-put file, I found the native contacts are varied with the time. How can we undersand of the defination?

I ever checked the mail list, and found someone asked similar question on the number of contacts. However, no distinct response could be found.

Can anyone here give me some explanation on the native contacts?

Very appreciated for your help!

Merry chrismas!

Rilei Yu