Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA.py.MPI tests

From: Bill Miller III <brmilleriii.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 11:42:19 -0500

Yep, then you should run all the tests again with mpirun -np 2 (if you
haven't already). If that continues to give no errors, then it looks like
everything is okay. The way MMPBSA.py.MPI divides up the work on processors
is to divide up the frames evenly for each processor, so you can't use more
processors than frames. And since the tests only have 2 frames, mpirun -np 4
shouldn't work.

I hope that helps.

Good luck!

-Bill