Re: [AMBER] Is this output OK from the hybrid remd?

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 12:36:41 -0500

We are looking into this because you have a message about wrapping and
probably should not. Give us a day or two to track it down.

On Dec 20, 2010 12:31 PM, "Bongkeun Kim" <bkim.chem.ucsb.edu> wrote:

Quoting Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>:

> If you just switched reference coordinates without re-running the
> equilibration and such subject...
I used a single reference structure during the equilibration md which
is gr3252_min2.rst. Only thing I did is I changed the reference
structure from each final output of eq md for each replica to this
gr3252_min2.rst.

Thank you.
Bongkeun Kim