Re: [AMBER] problem of ptraj

From: Daniel Roe <daniel.r.roe.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 11:40:42 -0500

Hi,

The exact nature of your problem is still not clear. Please attach
what output ptraj produces when the problem occurs. Also, what version
of AmberTools are you using, and have you applied all of the bugfixes
(http://ambermd.org/bugfixesat.html)? In particular, bugfix 16 deals
specifically with ptraj and large coordinate files.

-Dan