Re: [AMBER] problem of ptraj

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2010 00:25:02 -0500

On Sun, Dec 19, 2010 at 9:54 PM, fancy2012 <fancy2012.yeah.net> wrote:

> Hi amber users,
>
> There is a problem for me to use ptraj to analyse. The single file of
> *.mdcrd is too big to be read in by ptraj, Does

How do you know it is "too big"? Nowadays, a *too-big* mdcrd file would
have to be simply massive as operating systems, filesystems, and
architecture have caught up to the demands of large file support.

What errors do you get?

It's possible that a different compilation on a 64-bit OS would be able to
fix this if it is indeed a file size related problem.

All the best,
Jason

somebody have some effective methods to deal with such problem? Thanks very
> much!
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Qinghua Liao
>
> Ph.D student of Tianjin University, China

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida
Ph.D. Graduate Student
352-392-4032