Re: [AMBER] MMPBSA test fail

From: George Tzotzos <gtzotzos.me.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 14:06:41 +0100

Jason,

Many thanks. Indeed I had untarred the mmpbsa_py.test.tar into a new directory in AMBERHOME.

I did as per your suggestion and run the tests in both serial and parallel modes

In both cases I have outputs indicating "file ddtmp.FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat is short" (see end of this message)

I moved into AMBERHOME/test/mmpbsa_py/01_Generalized_Born and executed the Run.GB script

I'm attaching the output which indicates that sander is somehow missing despite the fact that AMBERHOME is set properly.

george-Mac-Pro:01_Generalized_Born george$ echo $AMBERHOME
/Users/george/Programs/amber11/

Any ideas on this?

Many thanks for your help

George

$ export DO_PARALLEL='mpirun -np 12'

$ make test

cd 01_Generalized_Born && ./Run.GB
cat: FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat: No such file or directory
diffing FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat.save with FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat
file ddtmp.FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat is short
PASSED
rm: FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat: No such file or directory
cd 02_Poisson_Boltzmann && ./Run.PB
cat: FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat: No such file or directory
diffing FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat.save with FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat
file ddtmp.FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat is short
PASSED
rm: FINAL_RESULTS_MMPBSA.dat: No such file or directory
cd 03_Alanine_Scanning && ./Run.ALA