Re: [AMBER] cyclic peptide

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 09:38:31 -0500

If you have your prmtop file, analyze it with rdparm and have it print out
the charges:

rdparm my.prmtop

And it'll bring up a prompt after listing the residues present.
Type "printAtoms", and it will print every atom with its number: name charge
mass (residue number:residue name) atom type and tree classification(?).

This should help show you where your problem is.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida