Re: [AMBER] running amber in amazon ec2 cloud environment

From: Richard Owczarzy <rowczarzy.idtdna.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 14:17:14 +0000

I have reviewed amazon ec2 year ago.
Their best machine seemed to be too slow for my work of 50-150K atoms of explicit water simulations.
There are specialized cloud providers for simulations, which have experience with AMBER. Search for "HPC cloud". It depends on your budget.

Richard Owczarzy
Integrated DNA Technologies

P.S. Ja take zdravim vsechny Cechy, kteri simuluji. :)