[AMBER] Using offsets to image with ptraj

From: Logan Ahlstrom <logana.email.arizona.edu>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:17:36 -0700

What I notice is that imaging by the offsets works for about half of all of
the contacts I wish to 'pick-up' from my simulation. I have tested several
combinations of chain/center/image selections, and cannot figure-out why
this may be the case (i.e. I do not see a pattern in the X,Y,Z or chain
selections in the cases that do not pick-out the desired chains). For
example, this case works,

center :1-132
image :67-132 xoffset 0 yoffset -1 zoffset 0

whereas this case does not work,

center :1-132
image :67-132 xoffset -1 yoffset -1 zoffset -1

I have made sure that my parameter/topology file contains the proper
periodic boundary dimensions. Are there any suggestions for what may be the
issue and for how to get around it?

Sincerely,

Logan