Re: [AMBER] problem with resp charge generation with multiple orientations

From: Thomas Schlesier <schlesi.uni-mainz.de>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 11:01:19 +0100

Dear Francois,
thank you for your answer.

I will look more into your data and compare it with mine.
The mesitylene is a solvent in my case, so here the chemical equivalence
should be fulfilled.

For the building blocks of my huge molecule i also thought i should give
up the chemical equivalence (so, thank you for your remark). But i
thought: first understand a single molecule and then go to the building
block stuff.

Greetings
Thomas