Re: [AMBER] Atomic fluctuation

From: Logan Ahlstrom <logana.email.arizona.edu>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 07:24:11 -0700

Hi John,

It looks good to me. I have calculated atomic fluctuations in a similar
manner after having created an average structure from my trajectory as a
reference. However, in order to remove the translational motion, I aligned
to a different selection (one that gives me the best fit) than for which I
calculated the fluctuations.

trajin ../../../../traj/chA_e20ps_100ns.mdcrd 1 5000 2
reference ../refs/chA_avestruct.pdb
rms reference ":4-56.CA"
atomicfluct out atomicfluct/chA_atomicfluctCA.out ":1-66.CA" byres

Hope this helps.

Sincerely,

Logan