Re: [AMBER] Does MMPBSA.py mutant only one residue?

From: zjxu <zjxu.mail.shcnc.ac.cn>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:05:11 +0800

Dear Jason,
Thanks for your information.
My system is a homodimer. So if I mutate one residue in one monomer, I
should mutate the corresponding one in the other monomer.
But as you said, the mutant is independent. Maybe mutating one residue
is OK.
I will try the decomposition capability in mm_pbsa.pl and thanks for
your suggestion.

Best Regards,
Zhijian Xu