Re: [AMBER] Trajectory

From: John S <s.john634.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 17:52:19 -0500

I am using my previous emails as follow up for this as it is related to the
same set up .
I used atomic fluctuations to get the changes in conformation of a planar
structure. I would like to know the values of atomic fluctuations which I
get are w.r.t which axes (x,y,z) or is it (x^2+y^2+z^2) .

Is atomic fluctuations calculations , will be best to get the changes in
planarity of the rings in my structure.

Thanks
John