[AMBER] How to define two receptors in MM/GBSA calculation?

From: Catein Catherine <askamber23.hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2010 00:38:36 +0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have to calculate the MM/GBSA binding energy for a protein1-protein2-protein3 complex. My prmtop files are listed in the order of protein1, protein2 and then protein3.

I want to calculate the binding energy of protein2 to the binary complex of protein 1 and protein3. Since protein 1 and protein3 are separated, I cannot define them as one. I have used the following input file for snapshot.in, but how can I define if the receptor is separated into two groups? What's wrong with my input file? Pls kindly instruct. Thank you.

.GENERAL
PREFIX snapshot
PATH ./
COMPLEX 1