Re: [AMBER] How to set up NMR distance restraint between surface and peptide?

From: Bongkeun Kim <bkim.chem.ucsb.edu>
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2010 15:41:02 -0800

I got a error after running
makeDIST_RST -upb 7col.dist -pdb 2hbs.pdb -rst RST.dist
ERROR no map function for CA ARG :data= 1365 ARG CA 654 GRA C 60.0

in the 7col.dist file, I have
1365 ARG CA 654 GRA C 60.0

So I changed CA to CD according to map.DG-AMBER file and I have agiain,
ERROR no map function for C GRA :data= 1365 ARG CD 654 GRA C 60.0

How do I have map function for carbon from GRA residue made by antechamber?
Bongkeun Kim