Re: [AMBER] Query: ABMD

From: Kshatresh Dutta Dubey <kshatresh.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2010 10:13:58 +0530

Dear Sir,

I have already simulated many small complexes using plain molecular
dynamics. But, as i know, Amber is restricted for systems < 100,000 atoms.
When i am using solvation box for a protein in trimeric form, the number of
atoms exceeds 200,000 which is causing some errors in coordinate
preparation. Here, i am interested in simulation in trimeric form. So, is
there any idea to run simulation for this system??

Regards
kshatresh