Re: [AMBER] The good choice of the linux system for Amber 11 calculations on Tesla C2050 GPUs ?

From: Marek Maly <marek.maly.ujep.cz>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2010 11:26:18 +0100

Dear Ian, Ross and Igor

thanks a lot for your info !

I have the last technical question regarding the Nvidia drivers.

It is better/recommended to use

  "Developer Drivers for Linux (260.19.14) " available here:

  http://developer.nvidia.com/object/cuda_3_2_toolkit_rc.html

or to install driver version "260.19.21 Certified"

http://www.nvidia.com/object/linux-display-amd64-260.19.21-driver.html

for the given purpose (just calculation on the given GPU) ?

Thanks in advance for this last information,

   Best wishes,

       Marek

http://www.opera.com/mail/