Re: [AMBER] some problems of restart MD

From: cwt <cwt_1986.163.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2010 14:25:30 +0800 (CST)

I have read the Amber10 manual and some papers of constant pH MD method, it seems that there's no need to heat and equilibrate the system. And the input file parameters are set as the page 135 of Amber10 manual. If I run for 50ns without stop, it will be too long to wait for it. Because the software was not setuped by me, I don't make sure that whether it has fixed all bugs. And after bug fixed, does it need a recompilation?
Thank you for your attention!