Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: Nilmeier, Jerome P. <nilmeier1.llnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 14:03:52 -0800

Hi:

Thank you for the advice and assistance...I'll work through some of the equations some more. My current thought is that I can get it to work using either a static lambda or a gradient, as long as I'm careful about the bookkeeping. Perhaps I can put together a test run by patching some TI runs together prior to modifying the code. I'll dig into the technical side a bit more, and try to come up with a good plan.

Cheers, Jerome