Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: Jason Swails <jason.swails.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 16:44:58 -0500

I would imagine that you would need forces along the alchemical parameter,
since SMD requires you to know the work being done by the biasing potential
(along any coordinate, even an alchemical one). I don't think you can get
around this via scripting; you'll actually need to modify the code. You'll
probably need the gradients along this coordinate, and as Ross pointed out,
the TI facility is based on a static lambda value. His advice about working
out the equations before you jump into it is probably also well-advised.

Good luck!
Jason

Quantum Theory Project,
University of Florida