Re: [AMBER] (no subject)

From: Nilmeier, Jerome P. <nilmeier1.llnl.gov>
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 13:20:22 -0800

Hello:

I am interested in applications very similar to what a steered md run might provide, but with alchemical parameters as the time varying function. I am just now learning the details of Amber, and I thought that maybe there would be a way to generate these types of trajectories using existing machinery. Perhaps we can talk more about it when you have time?

Best, J