Re: [AMBER] Trajectory

From: John S <s.john634.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 14:18:40 -0500

To be more clear ,I am calculating as below,

trajin md.x 4 40000 4
strip :64-200 (here i remove the solvent)
rms first mass :1-63
trajout md_1ps.x

diffusion :1 1 res1
diffusion :2 1 res2

or I should do

trjain md.x 4 40000 4
strip :64-200
diffusion :1 1 res1
diffusion :2 1 res2

I am using the md_1ps.x trajectory for my calculation like normal mode
analysis, visualization and binding energy .

Thanks
John