Re: [AMBER] Trajectory

From: John S <s.john634.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2010 01:27:12 -0500

Dear Amber Users,

As I said earlier I am using nscm=10 , now I need to calculate MSD of
selected residues in my system.I have simulations performed in periodic
boundary conditions at temperature above 300K.
For MSD calculations I remove the solvent and calculate the diffusion of
residues using ptraj .Is this right way of doing it or do I need to center
the trajectory and then calculate.I understood use of nscm , automatically
centers the trajectory after the required number of steps .

Thanks
John.