Re: [AMBER] D2O

From: setyanto md <stwahyudi.md.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 06:04:40 +0700

I curious with Philipe pinard question.

Actually I want to do so.

What should I do to change H2O with D20 box ?

In real experiment using neutron (small angle neutron scattering - SANS)
usually people use D20 or D2O/H20 percentage instead of only H2O. This is
related with different scattering length between D2O and H2O. I would to
have protein environment similar with environment in SANS experiment.

Thank you for your attention

Setyanto Tri W