Re: [AMBER] Sander with restrained atoms

From: Dian Jiao <oscarjiao.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2010 21:37:48 -0700

well, it is the inpcrd file. I just realized that I am using AMOEBA force
field, so the inpcrd file format is different. And it can't be recognized by
sander.

I will probably have to go back to the old version of AMBER that
incorporated Darden's modification which worked for restrained atoms with
AMOEBA.