[AMBER] how to configure/compile to get sander.RISM?

From: Magdalena Gruziel <M.Gruziel.icm.edu.pl>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2010 19:40:11 +0100 (CET)

Hello,

i'd like to test rism but it seems, i do not
know how to congigure or compile the sources
to get it.
Whatever I try [also including XTRA_FLIBS and
-rismmpi option for the parallel version] no
sander.RISM/sander.MPI.RISM binaries get created.

As I understood. rism1d binary is sth different
than sander.RISM [the latter being for 3d-rism, yes?]

Should it be perhaps compiled separately?
does anyone know?
i would be very grateful for any hints..

best regards
magdalena