Re: [AMBER] About NEB calculation from amber 11

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 19:52:44 -0500

it's somewhat more complex than that, so I encourage you to look at the
code. The force constant is indeed used for all atoms in the mask, but it's
applied based on the projection of forces along the path tangent vector, so
not as simple as saying it is applied to all atoms. I encourage you to read
the Bergonzo et al IJQC paper on our implementation and the articles that we
cite.