Re: [AMBER] Amber force-field compatibility

From: Carlos Simmerling <carlos.simmerling.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 17:06:43 -0500

Jarmila,
your analysis is correct. While ff03+bsc0 may be just fine (or may not, I
have not seen anyone check the balance of interactions with this mixed
charge model), I think that the physical rationale for ff99SB+bsc0 is a
little stronger. I have also used this combination in our protein-dna
simulations and have gotten excellent results.