Re: [AMBER] cannot generate snapshot_statistics.in file

From: bin wang <wang_p_z.yahoo.com.cn>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2010 22:10:42 +0800 (CST)

Thank you for your reply.
I followed the tutorial and used the mmpbsa.pl script. But it didn't work out.
I also tried mmpbsa_statistics.pl, but it didn't work neither. Maybe the
problem is from some setting in my script.

.GENERAL
PREFIX snapshot
PATH ./
#
COMPLEX 1
RECEPTOR 1
LIGAND 1
#
COMPT ./com_vac.prmtop
RECPT ./antibody_vac.prmtop
LIGPT ./ricin.prmtop
#
GC 1
AS 0
DC 0
#
MM 0
GB 0
PB 0
MS 0
#
NM 0
#
.MAKECRD
#
BOX YES
NTOTAL 197191
NSTART 150
NSTOP 350
NFREQ 1
#
NUMBER_LIG_GROUPS 1
LSTART 1
LSTOP 8217
NUMBER_REC_GROUPS 1
RSTART 8218
RSTOP 21694
#
.TRAJECTORY
#
TRAJECTORY ./prod1.mdcrd
TRAJECTORY ./prod2.mdcrd
#
.PROGRAMS

Do you think this script has any problem?
Thank you.